Tuesday, February 06, 2024

Drifting

I think I've rattled on about this before but today was a reprieve day, last afternoon I called before work was over and asked Andreas if there was going to be a meeting today. Andreas indicated to me that there had not been a lot of intakes done so there was very few if any that need to be looked at today so we decided to scrap the median until next Tuesday when there should be a few more intakes to be finished so that gave me my whole morning. I really didn't do much with it except enjoy the apartment. It's cold and overcast outside I return of winter with Gray skies and cold temperatures and threats of snow and ice and rain. I wished I could have been more productive today but I spent too much time watching the new screen that I got for my birthday and marveling at how great the quality and a sound of the screen is. I didn't watch it complete movie but I watched parts of some of my favorite Marvel presentations today was Captain America. It's been a while since I really did any of the Marvel folks.


Another reason I may have blown off the day was when I got up the hot water was again off and so I had to go today without shaving. I like to shave before I get dressed and once I'm dressed I don't want to go back in shave because of getting stuff all over me. So I really didn't get dressed until mid-morning and then it was just basically hanging around the apartment. The last time I checked the hot water was back on so hopefully tomorrow morning I get back on my schedule. Last night I had Melissa come in at the end of her day which is around 9:00 p.m. and give me a shower since I didn't get one yesterday morning which also means I didn't shave yesterday either so today I feel like a real gross face with little hairs sticking out all over. But tomorrow I'm excited to start a new getting up at 6:00 a.m. shaving the face making the bed and basically getting ready for my day after meeting with Melissa for my regular scheduled bathroom events. The days are going to get cold again with possibly snow down to the valley floor really scheduled for the rest of the week so I doubt I'll be going out much in the next couple of days. I'm sort of caught between two dishes I'm thinking of making one would like be another chicken and rice dish or spaghetti both of which would totally keep me going for a couple of days. I'm still thinking of baking the chocolate cake that I didn't bake at my birthday. I have a couple more bites of the chocolate cake that Mark brought over for the birthday party on Friday. It's just like sometimes you feel like baking something. I should do some bread or some rolls or something I just don't know if I have enough energy as well as space in the oven for such an event

No comments: