Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Time management

Everything takes time it's a sad but true element of this reality in which I live. If I want to do something during the day something's going to have to suffer, whether I like it or not. Today it's just getting to my writing which is now middle of the evening. I should have done much earlier but this is one of those days for I jump the bus and went for a ride. It's not that I did it voluntarily I had an appointment down south at my podiatrist to have my toes done. Yes I have a podiatrist and I could haven't done here at the apartment complex if I wanted to go through the hole rig of a row of dealing with volunteer podiatrists if that's what they are. I would just assume go through my benefits from Social Security and whatever else I have that pays for him at a podiatrist even if I have to go out, right a bus then wait for the next bus to get to the toenail cutter. I don't think it's an elitist thing I just get out ride the system and get my toes worked on or any other issues my feet might be having. Usually a fast procedure I can't believe he gets the amount of money he gets paid to do this but it's the office is very close to a super Smith's and if you've ever been in one of those they're a grand store to wander around in and I did that today. If I had a very small snack two chicken legs and four pieces of potato wedges it was all good I enjoyed next time however I would get just a couple chicken strips. But that took a major piece of time out of my day. I was able to get the wash at least collected from the laundry and brought back. One of my kindly Neighbors saw that the machine was done and brought it back but I haven't finished hanging up the clothes yet like I said time. So possibly maybe I will work on hanging up the rest of the clothes tonight or maybe I'll do it tomorrow before coffee group. If I'm lucky I might be able to get one letter written tonight. Fortunately February has one extra day in it this year, yes it's leap year, and they'll give me time to finish writing the letters tomorrow and possibly getting them printed and enveloped who knows. As of now I think I just have the coffee group in the morning and then I should have the day free to myself if I don't go anywhere. The day should be fairly decent I mean even today was much warmer than yesterday when I was out on the transit system. My butt was even feeling better today I don't know what that was about but all in all it was a pretty decent day but I'm also paying the price for being out on a decent day by running behind on things I should have had done hours ago

No comments: