Tuesday, May 30, 2006

DIE BOA DIE


I have had as much as I can take from Bank of America. Last month I paid off my BOA account almost $2000.00! I decided to leave my account t open incase we had an emergency of one sort or another. I was surprised when about the middle of may I get a notification from BOA indicating I owe $91.00…still. The bill is not due until June so I was not I a hurry to engage these folks. So, energized from my holiday , I ready to do battle today. When I finally got through to a humanoid I found that the charges on the account were finance charges—for what And a late charge again for what??? I paid the stupid thing off!! So the BOA queen I spoke with graced me with cutting the fees in half. I still want to stop my account, cut the card, get out of their directory. The chick dodged my question and said that when I get my last statement things would be jolly then, Then would be a good time to close the account. So, now I owe 40.00 some dollars but now my work computer will not let me into the account I need. So, I will try to close out the account from home. I had better not run into any issues there. Have until June 3rd to take care of the payment or who knows what will happen then. I cannot say I have been happy with Bank of America.

I have lost a roll of stamps somewhere in my office. I am pretty sloppy as the office goes. I am praying that the stamps will turn up somewhere, hopefully they are lurking under one of the piles on my desk or perhaps have had the miss fortune of falling behind my desk( if this is the case the stamps are gone anyway) I really do not think the cleaning people would risk their employment by taking a whole roll of stamps but other then the cleaning family no one else ever ventures near my office. I hate stamp issues.

I still have not writing on the short stories I was waffling on last week. I have been spending all my spare time finishing a webpage for my buddy Mac. The page has been very labor intensive. Lots of image in huge meg-pixle images which I have had to reduce in size—it still going to eat all kinds of space on the server. But, I just did a minor launch and seemed to run for the most part. I now just have to get a few bugs and put a link on the hope page and I’ll be done. Then I should have time to start challenging myself with writing. By the way thanks for the encouragement from my readers who posted comments they are appreciated.

My son was over to mow my yard today and called to ask some questions. I asked Mark, as long as he was there would he consider inflating the tires on my hand bike. Of course he did and now I have my hand bike ready for this summer’s riding which means more time away from writng. I really am pitiful.

No comments: