Monday, May 08, 2006

I Made It!!

I made it! I got in with few problems. I had read the itinerari wrong. The ticket was right 1:07 was the time I was to leave--so I hung roubd the airport for three hours but no problem it was fun. No problems with the aircraft until the last hour of flight. I had to use the restroon but of course was not able to--luckily I was carring padding which helped for tge most part but stil I was glad to leave the aircraft once they found my chair--took them least 35 minutes. Then to the MARTA the train was about four blooks from hotel. Luckily the rain was over by the time I got off the train and went right to my hotel.

The room is basically accessible took some figurig and I am glad I took as much A.T. equipment as I did. I have used every bit of it. That's it for now--I'm in a hurry the conference is about to start--I'll write more later...but I'm alive and OK...

No comments: