Thursday, May 25, 2006

Its Thursday and its



It’s Thursday and its after 3:00 and I am tired. In fact a few minutes ago I was actually dozing when Marsha popped her head in to ask a question. I was disoriented for a second until I rattled the sleep out of my head and could focus on her question. I usually do not drop off like this but you know, after a lunch a long meeting and radio broadcasting in the background and there I was sitting still, eyes closed and chasing a dream. I am glad it was only Marsha, the new receptionist. I don’t know how she took this I will just have to hope for the best.

The meeting I was in today was a follow-up of the trip I took to Atlanta last month. Three of us went to the meeting there were some others active in equipment re-utilization the meeting. One of the people who went to the is this x-military nerd who somehow has thrust himself as leader of the group. Now I would not care if he would just shut up. He just rattles on and on. He cannot answer briefly any question on the table and then add a personal antidote drives me crazy. We have to let him play though. He is the director of a project of the local Vocational Rehabilitation Agency. This guy actually has a building and may have some space coming up, in this building, our group might be able to use. Access to this space might be worth putting up with him for a couple of hours a month.

Speaking of Space. I have finally loaded a video to the myspace.com account. I am not sure how this works. I tried to get a consumer to look at some images of an event he had sent me but he was not able to access my Myspace.com account. I recently finished a music video and it’s on my account next to the fish…check it out.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=764507381&n=2&Mytoken=145E6049-1194-D7A8-C41F13C36BF42D586708182

No comments: