Monday, April 09, 2007

Blog Breakdown


I cannot seem to get motivated today; could be sleep issues, could be the gray sky or it could be the temperature struggling to get out of the fifties and THAT really distresses me. In fact I did long range for cast on Weather Bug and looks to be in the fifties all week so I am back to wearing my red coat and maybe even socks. I hate wearing socks after the Spring Equinox. Maybe its just the Easter aftermath—the back pain which plagued me all weekend has finally moved on –where? I can’t say and I don't as long as the pain is far from me. The good part of the gone pain is that I am sure the cause is not kidney as I was spooked that it the pain could have been secondary to kidney infection. The bad part is the pain , I think, is from a pinched nerve or blown disk or some sort. If the pain is spinal in nature I can live with that as long as I know it will not kill me. I can yip and moan all day as long as I know the pain will not kill me and the pain will eventually pass.

Great! My wristwatch just stopped. Does not that mean some where an angel just died? I am not sure. Easter was nondescript this year. I really did not know how non descript the holiday was until one of my co workers stopped my office and asked how the day went. No ham, no fam no sun, we did drive over to Mark and Kristy’s to drop off the Easter sack we had prepared or the girls. The weather was wet and cold to BBQ so we did the ribs in the oven which turned out OK, a little fatty but tasty. Dianne deviled –up some hard boiled eggs and that was about it. We did movies and kept the dog in the back yard.

I am wondering if I am having a blog breakdown. Yesterday I noticed that my post was number 700! 700 posts impressed me for some reason. I was pleased because I sort of felt that yesterday's post was pretty, a good post for number “700” but I remember somewhere while writing #700 wondering will #701 will be like. And sure enough I sort of “blanked” today when thinking of something to write. But “blanking” is ok , too. Some days one just “blanks” and one just has to wait for the next day or later on in the day. Maybe I’ll have a great ride home on the train and be moved to write the great post of the day. Or I’ll have the most interesting consumer come in at the end of the day making me stay late to serve but also giving me the fodder for the perfect post. But no one showed up. The caller who wanted the wheelchair will come in the morning and claim my last wheelchair. Nothing on the train happened either, I just got some good reading time. Sometimes a Monday is just a Monday.

No comments: