Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Short

I was on the phone this morning for more then 20 minutes this morning holding for some one to ‘pick-up’ at the HomeDepot so I could start the process of getting my camera repaired or replaced. I can tell, already this task is going to be formidable. I have looked round the house and I cannot find my documentation anywhere. The dog probably ate it. I am just hoping that when I do get someone at HomeDepot to pick up their “Technical Support”line that I will just be able to give the tech the serial number off my camera and they will be to find the information in the HomeDepot data base.

I spoke with my short but tough sister this morning. We had a great discussion before I started work and the event made me realize how much I miss members of my family and how good it is to visit with them. Faye is very strong in all ways. She is fun, opinionated and never have been afraid of a fight. She is the kind of big sister you would want to walk home from school with.

No comments: