Monday, February 13, 2017

Beautiful Monday


Sometimes I feel starting Monday is what most people feel like Friday is that I survived some thing and for me that's the weekend. I am just glad to be alive and back in the world getting ready do something however minor like go out and see the sun.

I spent some time this weekend reading back over all posts to the blog. The blog to me is some kind of a journal actually some sort of running documentation of what's going on in my life. This weekend I went to my blog to try to find out just how old my power chair is. It seems I have engaged anew ddurable medical provider and he feels that he might be able to enable some repairs to this chair he of course – – his name is Chris – – needs information about my chair is, who purchased the chair or how the chair was purchased just all the kind of minutia. Wow, it just occurred to me that I also have another new durable medical provider and the guy who swooped in a couple of weeks ago and saved my ass when my chair froze up on me. Great! What the hell am I going to do now? I suppose this is what comes from trying to please everyone. This Chris guy is referred to me by my occupational therapist Kasey. The other gu the guy from NORCO, who was referred to me by my good buddy Andrew and the NORCO gguy did come right out and got me going again. Both guys are trying to build their base of operations in need probably all the business they can get. Boy, I have to invent a person comes right out tonight apartment or anywhere might be certainly provides an interesting amount of consideration that again this guy, has an idea as far as the foot hangers goand that too is very provocative. Perhaps as a way I can use both – – and that the operative word here is “use” . I suppose my OT would justify the whole thing as saying yeah whatever is best for you Mark. Whatever might be best for me still makes me feel like this sleaze.. However that's good counsel and sleaze are not I should take it and get my chair to the point where I have some confidence as will a comfort.


Yes, I got to the weekend. I did not do much partially because I was worried about my butt and not either aggravating pressure sore or developing pressure sore. I don't think my butt is a problem right now I can use the clothes that bunch up under my butt hurts make me feel that a purchaser might be developing. Between Saturday's weather being kind of poor and the fact that very little public transit happens on Sunday I stayed in, washing clothes doing some cooking with items I had in the freezer, and ddoing a little binging. I suppose the weekend was restfu but sure makes me glad to get back into Monday..,

No comments: