Friday, February 03, 2017

Better Weather on the Way


Not to be a weather report I have to mention that it looks like the severe cold and inverted weather has come to an end at least for the time being. Grey clouds loaded with rain and much warmer temps are forecast for the weekend and even for next week!! I am forward looking to head out without having to wear my great white coat. Just a sweater or sweatshirt and and perhaps just my vest. I really don't have far to go or anywhere to go to speak out it's just annoying the cold snap is broken has loaded me with great cheer.

I pretty much reported  all the events of yesterday in my last post but here or a couple more that has impact that was not related to some sort of birth celebration.

Gail, my previous Home Health provider also came over in the early afternoon and cleaned up a lot around the apartment. She even did some vacuuming which was really needed in the front room or I seem to work a lot. She comes over for free I'm not sure how to deal with this entirely. Yesterday I gave her one of the $5 McDonald cards that  I got over Christmas four grandkids that never showed up or whatever and seemed  to be pleased that. I do like Gail ,I really like her coming over she certainly helps me keep things in perspective. I really admire her for keeping us activist as she does at post 70 years of age. She just amazes me.

And before I forget Kasey, occupational therapist, did the home visit. Kasey has some great ideas for the home front many of the ideas  has already spoken of, I just need  to write up some sort of a plan and request to management that will allow us to go to the next step. If we are allowed to make the changes we want it will certainly makes my living unit more enjoyable.

Yesterday was a big day in fact I am still kind of tired. But such are days that celebrate your birth.

No comments: