Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Pussy Hat


I really hate political stuff which is kind of weird because I have had to be involved in political stuff all of my professional life. I really did not have much choice just because being in a wheelchair means you have to be involved on the political stage somewhere all your needs are going to get walked on my needs and rights I walked on anyway, it just seems that when you're totally involved it doesn't feel as bad.

So I have not really become involved with the whole Trump thing. I'm hoping and watching and thinking that maybe things will just boil down to a simmer but somehow I don't think that's going to happen. It just seems like things are getting more and more out of control. I cannot believe this is happening. The guys such a goof I think he's just being played by the unseen Puppet Masters.


Bonnie is a woman I used to work with when I was employed by the state. She is a fun person one I always like to visit with. She has been knitting pussy hats! Pussycats by their nature I guess are political. Bonnie has offered me a pussy hat. She said she's even put it in the mail I should have it by Friday! too much fun. So I wonder if I wear my pussy hat will be making a political statement mr. Trump? I don't mean to but the fact that I'm wearing the Hat in and of itself it's a statement. And I believe what the hat stands for. Now it looks like I'm going to have to find demonstration / protest I can attend where I can wear my pussy hat. But not today. Today I m hanging close to the apartments. last night after I was stranded in my chair and rescued I was stranded again in front of my computer. Luckily I have a charger next to my system and I just plugged in the charger end reset my chair. I don't have that luxury when I am out and about. I have been sitting here in my chair all morning and afternoon wondering what will happen the next time I become stranded. In my discussion with the tech at Alpine Medical he said that there is reset button on the chair or on the motor somewhere I've looked and cannot find them. I even searched the little bit on the internet I could not find a solution there either. But the more I zoom around the apartments the more I realize I cannot let this phenomenon keep me hostage to the charger. I'm going to have to take my chances on the outside and just see what happens. In fact now I'm even considering can you one of those little medical alert pendants you can wear around your neck. I know that's really stepping over the geriatric line but what the heck is that  not what it is all about? I mean if I was wearing such device in my chair should fail who would come if I pressed the button? I think it's kind of a funky idea but until I can get the chair I believe in again it may be worth exploring.

No comments: