Monday, February 20, 2017

Monday Blues

Once again I am cycling down and do some sort worried state. I will stop short calling it depression but it certainly could evolve to such an emotional situation. Skin on my bottom is beginning to break down again simply the right cheek where the hip meets the thigh. There's a small area where the skin is so fragile that any bit of abrasion begins to break down. The second skin concept Dianne developed is been so helpful in maintaining this dermal area. This assure struggle with her gone. It is difficult to direct other people were not so involved with the development of this process.. I can direct honey, my current night attendant but sometimes I don't know if they fully understand how to place the tape are media to provide the prophylactic protection needed. If I were braver or responsible I would just go down for however long it would take to heal the wound. So I'm up and it's Monday morning. I'm dressed up had breakfast I need to work on my apartment for the upcoming inspection. Hopefully Mark A might drop by and Gail might be by tomorrow evening to help with sprucing up the apartment. Actually I think the apartment is okay I just need some arrangin and straightening up. The only thing I really need to get done today is to return DVDs I rented yesterday. I do need to push the rickshaw and pump the Saratoga for an hour. I could spend the day laying back in my chair watching cable is always a couple movies on their I can get lost in.

I know kind of pathetic for me to wallow in this self-assessment of how bad is my butt wound but it is the focus that I have right now. I was the intrigued yesterday when I visited Larry to find that he was still battling or just battling some kind of pressure sore on his butt which may be think I'm not the only one with issues. Once again I have to remember how thankful I should be,, and I am, that I just have a small wound, my arms are relatively good I have two of them plus the spasticity my legs still offer me a great deal of support.. I can live independently with minimal supports overall I do pretty good am doing pretty good.

It's working and talked myself out of this malaise I woke up with. I don't know how long is up looked well last that I think I well get through this day


No comments: