Thursday, February 16, 2017

Happy Birthday Gail!



Today is Gail Borsvolds, that was her name 50 years ago, I'm not sure what her last name is now, birthday. Something I don't think I've told hardly anyone that I've had a crush on her all these years.. Not like a real break my marriage up crash real soft spot for her. In junior high the press was so hot it motivated me to even call her on the phone or try to with the help of various friends. We both lived out in South Boise we rode the same bus home. I believe I even sat next to her a couple times for the right out of the city.

Gail had a huge smile, Mary Tyler Moore smile! She was genuinely happy all the time or so it seemed. I love knowing where her house was in passing that each time I had to go in and out to anywhere and self voicing and would pray that I would see her outside her home. Later in life I was amazed that my father knew her father and I never knew that as an adolescent – – somehow I thought that might be in.


Of course Gail was completely out of my classboth cosmetically and socially. This would've been devastatingly apparent had I not had my accident and gone to high school with her. That's okay it was always a fantasy anyway – – but the social media we linked up after 40 some 7 years. We are still friends even better friends after so many years away and life challenges have worn are sharp edges smooth.. I appreciate her allowing me to be some part of her life. Happy birthday Gail I hope it's all you deserve you deserve everything.

No comments: