Thursday, July 13, 2023

A Very Long Day

 


Another early morning for no apparent reason but being too lazy turnover and catheterize. I mean I feel like I need to go to the bathroom, the empty my bladder, where just too tired to turnover and do the process so instead try to force myself back to sleep, which does not come , and not pee The bed at the same time. I do not dare sleep in, it's Thursday, and I see it my job to make sure that coffee social Goes off as planned. So I've got to get up and get shaved and make sure Things happen. As usual, who myself out of bed at 6 AM. I do my thingsAnd struggle to ge ssed– – much easier since I have elected not to wear shoes.


I am functionally rolling by 8:30 AM the cookies I purchased last night still in the sack from All a dollars and take them down to the community room and make a mistake of putting them on the giveaway table not thinking that people with seriously take the whole package of cookies… But they did. I tried to be angry but this was on me I really should've known better. If I had encountered a package of chocolate covered graham cookiesI suppose I would have done the same thing. And it turns out no big deal Chris brought donuts and we've been stockpiling the cookies that I've been dreaming the past couple weeks so we had calories to expend.


I have to admit even I think it's dangerously hot outside and therefore somewhat limiting by time out in the elements. I spent a good part of the morning following coffee social trying to update my resume. It has been sometime since I last updated the document. I have all my information about my Murray existence which I wanted to update my current contact information. It must be done case since I last used PDF software and oddly I don't have any on my equipment. I couldn't get my document open. I actually went down and asked Jennifer if she could assist me and she did but you just print the document I needed the information changed. Hopefully she'll send me the open/save the Word file documents-make the changes. In the meantime I managed to send a copy of the as is resume To have until I can get the updated version. This might not even be necessary since I'm really not trying to gain employment just be considered for membership to the board. But who knows where things go?


I continue to read my Tom Clancy and worry about the condition of my apartment, backup power chair that will not power and how I'm going to get my current chair repair.Speaking of repair I also need to fix a way to access my arm Bike. I think I've missed Working out like 200 minutes a week I'm amazed at how good the constant workout made me feel as well as give me the illusion of looking better;most of all the things I think I'm having these thoughts because it's almost 8 PM and I've been out for very long time in a very long day

No comments: