Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Wayward Wednesday

I really did not think it was going to be this busy today after all it's Wednesday but I did know I'd have to take the bus down south to the podiatrist. This of course requires switching to the 218 at the end of the line but the wait wasn't as long as I anticipated and that was good. And the bus wasn't freezing cold that was also good. But this was later in the day early on Melissa helped me with my morning regimen she also threw clothes into the washing machine and dryer which means I only had to collect the clothes and then fold them which I did this evening. I was also pleased and impressed that Melissa remembered to that I had my apartment inspection tomorrow so she planned to come over this evening to help me out clean up the place a little bit and make it a bit more presentable. I don't know what I have to entail but still drives me crazy at least these things. Since I was down to 80th South for the podiatrist appointment I stopped in at Smith's Superstore and sure enough they had the number 10 can of sliced peppers! It's not necessarily the brand that I really like but it'll certainly do until I can figure out how to order the San Marco brand in. I would also like to get a big can of carrots put your pickled. I know they make them I just got to find out how to get them. I also got a chicken tender at the superstore which was actually pretty good for less than $2. Inflation still goes crazy out there.


I would like to have gotten time to read today since there's promise of storms and the clouds were dark and threatening perfect weather for reading outside but with Melissa coming over at 7:00 p.m. to help with cleaning the apartment I felt that I needed to be doing something that would look like I was trying to help out. I don't know how significant that is but it's just something I feel I should do. And I need to just really focus on some of these things that possibly I could do like cleaning my work areas that have gotten over taken with just clutter. It's still overwhelming to me and I wish I had a regular person coming in. I may have to strong arm Melissa into doing it I don't know if she would but you never know unless you ask. I've been holding off just because I don't know what kind of job she does. I'm not too impressed with the bathroom floor after the bowel movements she's left a lot of messes there after I thought she cleaned everything up. So we'll see. We seem to be getting along good and that's half the battle.


Melissa was a little late coming in around 7:20 p.m. but that's okay I appreciate any assistance possible and she went right to work and I think she did a fairly good job. Especially since the time frame was pretty late in the day and tomorrow is when I need to have the apartment looking somewhat better. We know we are going to do the topical and not an in-depth cleaning. I don't know if Melissa is the one for deep cleaning we'll see. I think she likes it when I'm here for someone to talk to while she works. But she did straighten up my one mess in the work my one work area she did a fairly decent job on the kitchen though she didn't wash the dishes but that's okay because the other parts needed done more and she swept and mopped the floors I worked on the refrigerator a little bit and I worked on shredding papers and trying to throw stuff away. I just wish I could do better but at least when one comes in now it looks like something's been done. The floors are a lot cleaner than they were I need to get some more materials as far as cleansing stuff that'll all be done at another time maybe another year for now for the next inspection. Aside from that it was just a busy day and I think I'm fretting a little bit about tomorrow's inspection. Seems like there's more trauma beginning to happen regarding the coffee social which is a whole another ball of Wax…

No comments: