Saturday, July 08, 2023

Saturday published the hard way!



You know you're old when Saturday night and your checking charge levels on your backup chair. I don't know if you remember but I'm supposed to send this chair, my regular chair, into the shop on Monday night hopefully for them to repair my elevator function on my box. I have a Power chair parked in the corner of my room not far from where My arm bike is where I have the character which I use every night to charge my batteries, for my power chair, for the next day. My concern began this morning when I Plugged my Power chair(My backup chair) to make sure the battery is fully charged when I have to use it Monday when they come to to get my regular chair for repairs. When I plugged in the chart indicated flashing angry background without black arrow. The flashing icon looks a little frightening so I unplugged the beast in hopes that this afternoon I'll plug-in again and everything will work just right. Well of course, I tried now again and once a again got the angry flashing red background with a black arrow. As I said, I use this machine every night to charge the batteries in my main chair. 


I grabbed my trusty cell phone and searched for flashing red light on charger  of wheelchairs. And sure enough when I found was this the light is flashing red that means the batteries that you charge. I don't know what would've happened because nothingness really been done that power chair  since last time I I had to send the power chair for service. There is a little more information that possibly somewhere in the wiring something as come disconnected preventing the battery charge. It's late Monday I don't want call my brother and I don't want while in one Sunday. Mark Anthony my son, is out of the state visiting sister so he cannot check this out I hoping it is a simple fix, of course. At this juncture however I'm afraid I'm going to have to contact the shop early morning to advise him not to collect my chair the afternoon while I figure out why the backup chair is not charging. I know that by doing this probably Make me go tot the back of the Line for the next available slot will open up.That's okay I can wait.


It's almost 9 PM on Saturday night and I'm just about ready to turn in and maybe blog is our reading time before turnover to try gget some shut eye. As you made earlier my son is in Oregon this weekend box by grand daughter called indicating that she still would like to go out to breakfast If I still wanted to and of Course I do. So I want to make sure I'm up early enough to get is dressed as I can before heading out to the restaurant. I'll probably go barefoot and cover my feet with my Avengers towel. This tactic works pretty well not that anyone cares about my crip feet. I'll just plug in my regular power chair then watch the amber light blinking degree…

No comments: