Sunday, July 09, 2023

Sunday Frustration

 Please be advised. Somehow I've got myself blocked out of my Google account that runs this blog. I finally figured out how to access the account through a back door that I'm using right now hopefully it'll go. I'm still now trying to figure out how to transport the stuff I wrote yesterday onto the blog in the right position. I'm really frustrated but what else is new. It's hot today I've been outside reading and enjoying that quite a bit and just worrying about not being able to post to my account. Hopefully I can get it figured out this coming week... just a few more notes as I'm about ready to go to bed. I was able to get my blog account at least accessible from my tablet and it seems to be working okay except for it keeps flashing that I'm dangerously low on computer space. I think I know what that means but I'm just not really worried about that right now I'm sure there's a lot of stuff I can delete should I need to.


Had a great breakfast with my granddaughter. Usually I have breakfast with Mark and Jasmine and many times with Jasmine's boyfriend Jackson. However Jackson's in Mexico this week and Mark's in Oregon visiting Michelle so it was just the two of us and that's really fun sometimes just hanging out with the granddaughter on our own. It's great to hear about her life and what's going on and how she's getting on top of everything she needs to. She even paid for breakfast again, the second time she done that I'm pretty impressed. The rest of the day I actually just spent reading trying to finish this Tom Clancy book as soon as I can to get on with other Reeds for the summer. I'm a little nervous about tomorrow morning when I'm going to have the substitute Home Health person come in for my Monday maintenance and shower. She's coming at 5:30 and a.m. and I just hope that I'll be up and ready to go by such time. The plus side is that'll be done and done for the rest of the day which is pretty cool. The days are hot now that I like them I should do more than just sit out in the shade and read but for today I think that was just right...

No comments: