Saturday, September 23, 2023

Cinderfella



Just maybe a short blog tonight I just let the day get it ahead of me. Fairly busy for a Saturday but I enjoyed the day. Probably the most interesting thing for me today was seeing this shoe along the side of the road. It was a fancy shoe it was a dress shoe one that shines up really bright like the kind you would wear if you had a formal attire. The big issue is that it's a men's shoe. It must have cost a bundle these kind of shoes do you know the glass up really nice. I sort of stuck out like a sore thumb trying to get this picture it's not as good as I would have liked but it'll do for a side of the road shoe picture. I was glad that I had the ability to take this image it's been awhile since I've done a shoe image


Since I didn't have to go to coffee this morning with Janet I just slowly gagged around the apartment even Friday a couple eggs for breakfast that was a nice change. I don't get to have breakfast like this one doing the Saturday coffee thing. But I had some toast and likes to put on the toast and I was feeling good enough and I certainly had enough time to head up to the movies and catch a movie I was interested in seeing primarily because dog-faced boy was in it Nick Cage. Fairly cute piece at least I enjoyed it and did not sleep through it as I usually do in movies these days. It was good to get out and good to spend some time at the movies. I even had popcorn but no drink that was a bit of a dry treat. I did get a drink however when I was done with the movie and heading out and stopped in at McDonald's for a hamburger a great cheeseburger and a Sprite. I'm doing a half ass job of trying to keep myself hydrated at least drinking something during the day I'm doing better but I still want to get my urine lightened up a lot it's getting pretty dark lately. Other than that and a fast trip to Walmart or I did $38 worth of shopping which isn't much but it was enough to keep me busy taking the bus back to the apartments. Got the usual for the week lunch meat some potato chips, butter and other Essentials I thought that I would need. It's a good thing I don't have transportation that I could carry a bunch of stuff with boy and have a trunk full of stuff. But as it is I just get the essentials as I see they are. Back at the apartment I figured I'd done pretty good and the place looked still fairly good from the time that Gloria was put in cleaning up the kitchen area so I watched Thor one of the Thor movies. It was relaxing and enjoyable I found a box of Milk Duds I had not used from the last movie trip that I went to a couple months ago so that was good then I realized I needed to dump some garbage as well as take the dead watermelon out of the refrigerator put that in the garbage before Sunday and then I realized I had not yet done my blog. So here it is I'm sure it's not 500 words but it'll have to do for a Saturday night 

No comments: