Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Tuesday Tuesday

 I'll try not to harp on my wounded butt for the next couple days so however long it takes to get myself healed but I'm sure I'm going to slip up here and there. Remember, we didn't put on the second skin after my shower yesterday as we usually do because of the bleeding which occurred when Melissa took the previous"sskin" off revealing significant skin breakdown to the point of bleeding. Thank goodness not bleeding very much I think I only put like three or four drops from the lift to the toilet. So we didn't replace a tape feeling that that's probably part of the problem is leaving the tape on too long. It just freaks me out whatever this happens on my butt because really if I were to try to heal the proper way that would be to stay off my butt as much as possible like laying down which you're just kill me even if there was dead winter outside.


So let's decided are we decided that we would leave the wound untreated, not put the tape on, this today. Just to see if my body would respond positively. I interjected that  we could use anytime of the day after the tape is placed on. I like to watch a Marvel movie Somewhere during the day after my bathing and also pay attention to this I don't know Apparition I don't know if the ghost or not but it's a little kid that keeps showing up somewhat next to me at times and we visit and promise to get together again sometime. Took me awhile to realize that this apparition was a person deceased desperate for companionship even if they have to reach over to the real world. Yesterday I was too tired to do anything positive about my wounds and today I was just in a hurry to get to my volunteer meeting and to get on with the week. It was a great travel day if I didn't have to feel my butt being torn up all during the day. I just hope that I'll be able to get this thing fixed relatively quickly so I'll be able to enjoy the fall and winter seasons. So tomorrow we'll look at the damaged area again to see if there's been any beginnings of new skin. Hopefully won't have to be up too much tomorrow I do have a meeting at noon but I can attend over the internet via Skype. Hopefully I can recline more tomorrow than I did today and get some fresh skin developing over the wounded area. In contrast I may just have to have Melissa take a couple snapshots of my rear end and send them to my doctor's office and see if I need to be in getting some attention. The best option would be a home health nurse I actually coming out to focus on getting my rear end better. I have two more meetings this week out of the apartment one down tow -ish I wish to irritate my tush as little as possible in hopes of getting better. So bear with me as I try to heal this precocious wound I'll keep you updated as we go along…

No comments: