Friday, September 22, 2023

Gurgle times

 I have totally squandered yet another day. It wasn't really on purpose though I kind of think I knew what I was doing. The only defense I have was or is that the temperature had fallen significantly, storm clouds are still in place and there was significant chance of more rain happening. It truly feels like a good day to be inside and do Insight stuff. This was a day when I would have my home health person come in for shower and toileteen which she did and a great job as far as that goes. I did kind of really get out and want to do something, I really did but I felt I just need to let the day go and see what happens. After Melissa turn me loose I tried to find something to eat and in the meantime finished watching one of the first Spider-Man movies with Toby Maguire. Netflix had all three of them and that's what I did today was watched the second and third Spider-Man movies with Tobey Maguire. It was okay sitting there in front of the heater trying to toast out a little bit. I also had the displeasure of my silly computer which goes in and out of volume control. I had to watch the first movie with the headphones on because all I could get volume wise or audio was through the headphones eventually I did something and was able to get the regular volume reestablished. At least I was able to watch the news hour without having to Don headphones. It was also during this period of late morning early afternoon my stomach begin to gurgle like I had finished my job on the toilet this morning. I shouldn't complain I've been doing quite well the last couple of weeks but now the gurgles have started which makes me want to stay close to the toilet not that would do me any good since I can't transfer myself it just makes me feel somewhat comfortable no I have a place to go and wait until I can get my home health person here. It may be a long time coming I have to be patient but she eventually does show up what I've got to do a clean up. Melissa did assure me that she would be around this weekend if I needed her.


Sadly I would have liked to have gone out at least across the street to the market to pick up a few items to get me through the weekend. Hopefully, I'll get through the night without an issue and maybe my stomach will stabilize by morning. I may have to go see if there's any yogurt in the refrigerator that I could use to repopulate my gut I really believe in these kind of things. Fortunately, my compadre or Compadres who goes to coffee with me usually on Saturday mornings texted me that she would not be able to make it this week so no problem missing Saturday morning coffee. Perhaps a small blessing or several lining depending on your point of view. I'm a little concerned about having to deal with this kind of issue up until Monday morning if I make it that long just takes a a lot out of my weekend enjoyment. I'll do good either way now that I have my home health people that well put myself back together after such a challenge in event I don't worry about it much at all.

No comments: