Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Taking Tuesday

  There was no assist meeting today thank goodness so I figured I would get some change since I had almost ran out of change this month and I was going to need dollar bills more specifically $10 bills before the end of the month the stuff the envelope Swift to send out on the kid letters. So even though I had more time than usual on this Tuesday I was able to finish the remaining letters as well as printing envelopes for the mail out. As soon as I finish breakfast and getting dressed and I went out to the bus stop and caught the 217 into the college then jump to 47 over to my credit union. I wish I could say something unusual happened for the trip but it was pretty benign but that's okay no problems are good problems. Even though I didn't need them I got a couple rolls of quarters just because folks need to wash clothes sometimes. I also got a lot of $10 bills just so I would be sure to have enough for the envelopes. The rest of the cash I'll stick back in my money book for the inevitable rainy day. That was my main trip for the day. Back at the apartment I took some time and read a little bit and then did my arm bike later on in the afternoon so I could listen to Marketplace.


For dinner I had jalapeno Peppers sliced with a couple pieces of bread. I could have made some soup or something but I just fished around inside the refrigerator coming up with cheddar cheese slices and and saltine crackers which is one of my favorites in the world. Not only is it flavorful and quite delicious I live under the belief that the more cheesy can eat the better plugged up you can be and after the weekend I want to make sure I've got myself under control again. I feel great however I have some feelings of pressure sometimes in my abdomen and such which I think is just air more than anything else. I should be okay with Melissa coming tomorrow and they get on Friday it's just that long stretch from Friday to Monday that kind of freaks me out but I've got to have faith in myself and Melissa that if I cannot get myself taken care of I eat the toilet I can always call on Melissa to come and clean me up and get me going again. So now I'm off to bed relatively early but I want to make sure I feel rested and assured but I jump the bus heading south tomorrow for my trip to the podiatrist and my nail cuttings. I have a hunting suspicion that there was something else I was supposed to do this week on the calendar on my computer I have a partial message indicating ribbon cutting. I kind of think it's from the Utah non-profit housing operation with the opening of another one of their low income housing projects but I'm not sure. I doubt that I'll be able to make the ribbon cutting however since my whole afternoon is taken up busting to my podiatrist and Back Again. Now I just have to finish printing the letters and stuff in the envelopes applying the stamps that I'm ready to go.

No comments: