Saturday, September 30, 2023

Storms and Movie Screens




 There's a storm coming in the wind blew all day but it was actually kind of warm but I still were long sleeves and I was glad that I did because I know if I had worn short sleeves I would have felt chilly all day especially at the movies. You heard me right, I went to another movie today. But before that.


I actually got decent sleep last night, felt pretty good this morning when I got up, I was to meet Janet again at the coffee shop for our usual 9:30 a.m. Saturday morning coffee where we get together have some coffee and gossip about the goings-ons at the building this last week. Lost to talk about specially with the support person, Rochelle, leaving property as well as the company itself. Gave us a lot of father to talk about besides the usual items of bizarre behaviors of the other residents here at the complex. I got back to the apartment and actually then gathered my undersized hood that I ordered and actually took it across the street over to the place where they all mail back here item to the Amazon Prime place and you get credit for returning the item and in my case they're going to send me the next size larger and hoodies. It was quite a process but with the help of people I was able to get it done today and the new hood should be here by Tuesday or Wednesday next week that's kind of exciting. I briefly returned to the apartment then decided to roll up to the movie theaters and catch the movie I've been thinking about. I'm kind of getting used to driving my chair all the way up to 5400 South which is like four or five blocks from my apartment. It certainly puts the miles on my chair I don't know how wise that is but I can't get to a bus stop that'll take me South until they finish the construction work. I mean I can get on the bus and go south to Redwood Road or 5400 South by going north to the college then catching the bus the other way to get to the movies that just seems like a lot of extra work as well as time so now I just dropped my chair up alongside the construction work where there working on the road. On the weekend there's no work going on so I'm relatively safe rolling in the road where it's taped off that during the day they are actually working on sidewalks and the streets.


I had a little problem with the doofuses at the movie house and trying to get the tickets that I wanted for the movie that worked with my program that lets me watch as many movies as I want during the month for 20 bucks. They put me in the wrong movie at first and then by the time that they got all the problems squared away from it the new the movie that I wanted to go to was already in show mode I probably missed 5 to 10 minutes of the movie. That's okay maybe I can watch the movie again in the next day or so. Today however I went to a thing called dumb money which was actually pretty good. All about the major speculation Rush that took over the country back in the 90s but everybody was trying to get rich quick by playing the market or whatever. I may have to watch this movie again to make sure I understood it correctly but I remember the time and I remember how close people seem to be getting as far as expanding themselves trying to make money off of the the credit or whatever the Itchy away is. Looks pretty good movie. I thought it was well done. Following the movie that did a little shopping at Harmons got some hard rolls for the weekend then came home. The clouds have moved in by that time but the wind still blew the temperature is probably still up in the upper 70s if not eighties. The rain supposed to start tonight around midnight and maybe going tomorrow during the breakfast time we'll see but we're committed to the breakfast as usual tomorrow at 7:00 or 8:00 a.m. but it was a good Saturday. I even bought another hoodie at Ross's Dress for Less. It was 10 bucks so I figured it's worth the crap shoot that's why I'm going to have a lot of hoodies if this one fits and then I've got the big one coming in the mail pretty exciting. You got all kinds of jackets there I might even go back and see if I can get a vest I saw some but I didn't dare know if they'd fit me or not. There's another store in that area like Ross's but I can't remember the name of the other store but they sell clothes for Less probably cheap third world country knockoffs but they're pretty cheap and they look okay I'll have to just be careful and now I'm going to have to start getting rid of old clothes in my closet time to do some di runs Maybe perhaps something that's Melissa can help me with…

No comments: