Sunday, September 24, 2023

TMI ?

I've been resting all evening after an explosive bowel movement this afternoon. In fact I'm surprised that I made it or that we made it to the restroom without some major incident. Luckily, I was able to get a hold of Melissa who was able to come over fairly quickly and assist me. I have been worried that I had been stuffing myself all weekend hoping that I could make it till Monday morning when I have my usual bow and shower. Even this morning when we had breakfast I was aware that I seem to be getting super full so I only ordered mush, oatmeal and a couple pieces of toast. Now before breakfast as I was going through my morning rising routine of pickled pepper juice, sliced peppers and vegetable juice and ice. I probably had two or three tablespoons sliced pickled peppers. I dressed and by the time it was time for breakfast I was feeling relatively okay. Even after we had finished and I'd gone back to the apartment I was feeling good enough to go out and sit in the Sun for a couple of hours read a little bit but the same time as the morning wrapped up into early afternoon I began to sense that the cramping and gurgling of my stomach was not going to bode well with me trying to wait until tomorrow morning. So finally around 1:00 I texted Melissa who quickly responded to me that I could get assistance if I could wait till 2:45 ish. I could feel I could wait that long however I did feel a squirt or two, just little ones but still images and shades of things to come.


When Melissa did get here I was able to get out of my clothes without incident and get strung up in the sling but that was it. Luckily we had the red bucket nearby which Melissa handily put in place and I delivered. I won't go into any further detail except for it was a lot leaving me week and a bit thirsty. The held off on the shower until tomorrow morning but I did have Melissa wrap my cushion in a Chucks and fit me with an adult diaper for the rest of the day. I wasn't going to anywhere and no one ever comes here except Melissa so nothing to worry about just having my shirt on. I took it easy to remainder of the day leading back in my chair as much as I could and watching whatever I could find entertaining on Netflix or Disney. Melissa did find a couple of yogurts for me and I had some toasted bread which together has made for some kind of a dinner and hopefully the foundation for my gut to start building some better poops. An incident like this used to really get me down but not So Much Anymore even if I'm paying roughly $20 of poop when this happens I'm just glad I have somebody willing to come over at a moment's notice and assist me. It's almost bedtime and I'm hoping that the yogurt and the bread will work its way through the night is that in the morning it will be able to start over again on another week of eating.. 

No comments: