Wednesday, August 09, 2023

Hump Day

 Once again I'm very tired and I should not be, well I'm still making up for yesterday. However I thought I did pretty good last night sleep wise I still woke up earlier than I would like to and I woke up because I felt like I needed to pee and I really didn't. However earlier in the evening I did pee quite a bit actually so I don't know what's going on. I fretted for a while about wondering if I had another bladder infection or kidney infection but I don't think so now after living the whole day fairly decent voids and no discomfort to speak of. The only issue I have is feeling drug out somewhat sleep deprived I'm not sure what that's all about.


Listen to the great job this morning as far as my attendant care business goes Plus she swept the floors which I greatly appreciate it especially here in the bedroom where the backup chair or actually the broken chair sat until they picked it up today or yesterday. They did call today though to advise me that they were doing the number of possible repairs but they're going to keep the chair at their office/shop and tell they get authorization from the insurance or whatever and we'll see where we go to from there. That's okay I'm beginning to like this chair I'm in now with the exception of it's still kind of poles to a certain way and kind of makes it difficult to Traverse long distances or go up ramps and I go up a lot of ramps with the bus system. Speaking of the bus system. I'm very anxious to find a container so I can put the jalapeno peppers in that will take the number 10 can size. So to do that I felt the closest way place to go would be Walmart Walmart is off I went. Jump the bus and spend cruising what was available at this particular Market. They had a couple of items and I bought one which now I think may not work because it's too big for the refrigerator I may just have to tough it out and get on back to Standard Restaurant or one of the other restaurant markets and get one of their containers that might fit better in my refrigerator. And actually does Peppers even need Refrigeration? I mean after all they're in a solution that should keep them from breaking down. I'll have to look into this further so maybe I can just keep the peppers backed up the big container and keep the other container that I usually use in the refrigerator keeping chill. Now I just have to get the can opener to work. I may have to wait until Friday now that or when Melissa couldn't be back and we can open up the can together unless somebody else comes by in the interim had the same problem tonight for dinner I made a bologna sandwich and was going to use salad dressing Miracle Whip and I couldn't get the Miracle Whip open it's still got some sort of security device on that does not allow people with limited hand function to get into it at least it seems like that to me kind of pisses me off. Anyway luckily I had Mayo at my disposal which worked out pretty good. Other than that I continue to try to get better. I washed clothes today or at least Melissa started the clothes and I picked them up and brought them back folded and put them away before dinner. Nice to have that particular thing done but I'm going to have to figure out some other items to wear before the cold sets in again seems like nothing ever changes…

No comments: