Sunday, August 06, 2023

Simple Sabbath

 I don't know why but I'm exhausted this evening it's not like I really did anything to speak of that was not unusual for a Sunday. I know however I woke up way early around 3:00 a.m. for the second P of the night which is very rare. And I was totally surprised because it was also 400 CC's liquid. And I also had to pee like at 1:00 or something and it was 400 cc's of very very clear liquid, all great to see you after what I've been passing lately. I'm almost finished with my medication regimen and I'm worried that the infection will come back but I'll deal with that when the time comes it's been nice to have this interlude however. But like I said I woke early and I really wanted to make sure that I oversleep so I be on time for breakfast- - which I was.


I was totally impressed with myself as I dressed being able to get my legs up and over each other in fact I was even able to put my shoes on after I put the shorts on. Good morning was beautiful just few clouds of the sky fairly warm but certainly begin to feel like fall, the change is coming for sure. There are Folk City at the regular table this morning when I got to the restaurant so I had to sit a little bit up front or closer to the front than usual but Mark and I had enough room together and even when Jasmine joined us we were able to have enough room to have a good discussion. Jasmine did not have breakfast of course she really does and she and Mark tend to get into a very spirited discussions and I engage as well. Sometimes gets a little distressing however she seems to be very angry especially angry with her mom and possibly a little bit with Mark which kind of surprises me. They do work close together and I think they do love each other a lot. It was more discussion again about how angry Mark was and probably still is at Karen for the way that she treated them as kids as adolescent. I'm surprised I'm held as in any esteem at all since I sort of got thrown out but I did continue to have contact with them on a weekly basis and they seem to have good memories of that but I visited with them. Mark and shell for sure and the boys I really don't know but I think so at least James and poor Charlie I don't know. Anyway, after breakfast we all went on our way I came back to the apartment and basically read for the rest of the day occasionally napping under the tree just outside my window and reading taking a break for the news and such then watching a couple episodes of Hawkeye. I really like that series I wish they would bring the second series online that would be nice. Other than that that was my Sunday nothing big I did eat the rest of my chicken tortillas and some steak I had left over plus the watermelon which I took apart last night. Keeping it simple that's what I like by Sundays to be

No comments: