Tuesday, August 01, 2023

Ornery August 2023

 I feel tired though I shouldn't I really haven't done anything today. I really can't do anything except just hanging around the apartment complex. I have aligned myself to living in this inferior backup chair. Don't get me wrong I'm thankful to have it but just barely. I don't go anywhere I dare just because I don't know if one I'll make it too. I'll run out of power and three. There's something wrong with the drive mechanism and it just jerks me back and forth all day long and it's kind of wearing. I think I'm really worn out even though I've only gone less than a mile today. I kind of miss my freedom and I'm a little concerned about going back and forth to the market in this bum Out Chair I'm being able to get what I need. I may have to relent and go to the home delivery concept. They probably would make sense all things considered especially with winter coming. Or am I just to come in tomorz-row geriatric provisions. I guess who cares. But like I said between the jerking of the chair and the ability to or inability to go in a straight line most of the time I'm like worn out. On top of that the storm is supposedly coming in and the temperature is dropping So Gone is my hot hot days. At least today it was in the '80s and that's relatively hot if he can find the sunshine to go along with it. After I spent a good time on the phone trying to get a hold of IHC Medical wheelchair shop to get back with me fix the time to pick up my chair which they didn't. I decided just to go read my latest Stephen King my up for the inspection. On top of everything else I think I've got another bladder infection. I'd like to blame it on my chair but I don't know if that's possible. Anyway I'm having frequent or just a urinate right after I have finished urinating which is symbolic to me of a bladder infection of some sort. This will of course entail me going into the Clinic which means significant amount of wheelchair travel with public transit with a less than supportive chair. Maybe if I just ignore the whole situation until I get the better chair it'll run its own course maybe increase my vitamin C intake and maybe even do some Alfalfa tea if I can find my alfalfa. There is a flower shop across the street kind of in the same complex as my coffee shop and I think they have herbs another remedies. I don't know if they're a full-blown hippie outfit or not but maybe if I can get alfalfa tea that would not hurt me in the least. I wet myself today pretty badly luckily I'm all by myself and the Sunshine is enough to dry me out pretty quickly I put a pad in but I don't know what happened because later this evening I noticed that that wet myself again and the pad was in place. Right now I'm blaming everything on the chair hopefully that's doable.

No comments: