Friday, September 13, 2024

Beans and other things






 I didn't do a movie today because a friend of mine indicated he would help me bring home cases of canned goods from the market later on in the afternoon, will not be at the movies, you can give me a exact time so I figured he'd give me a call when it was the right time for him to meet me there. So I basically dawdled around all afternoon. He finally contacted me and was at the store waiting for me. This is really quite a shot so I put together myself quickly and headed out to the market. This is such a treat for me because I have such a hard time carrying big heavy items hoping for the market. You do it on a regular basis but nothing to the extent of case Goods. I didn't get anything exotic just the usual but in case format, French cut beans, red beans, corn kernel, five or six cans of sliced jalapeno peppers I was taking more but they didn't have any more I took the last. They also got half a case of now he's beef stew which I really like. I may go back and see if I can get a 12 pack of spam but we'll see. I didn't see the spammers in the area that I was at today. I could manage a case of spam to get home on my own then I think I'd be set for about a year food wise at least give you through the winter. It's pretty crazy and I think people really look at me weird sometimes when they come into the apartment well it makes me feel good and it makes me feel safe since I really don't spend a whole lot on socialization/ items that I recreate with I figure this can food will do just as well. Of course I don't have any place to put it at least not right now hopefully with Melissa who can figure out anything she'll find a place to stash it or maybe it'll just stay where it's at. Since I don't really use the table for much of anything except putting things on and sometimes I get underneath it a little bit to do my puzzles it seems like a good place to stash a couple of cases right now.


I've got another tooth bothering me again and that's a real drag. I just can't seem to get on top of my tooth repairs and maybe that's just another gift of advanced age. My teeth are finally letting go even though they did so well over the years I totally appreciate what they've gone through and apologize for what I put them through. Way too much candy and sweets and way little tooth preservation stuff like flossing and brushing just wasn't big on my agenda and I'm now paying the consequences. Maybe it's just the one tooth I'm having issues with maybe I've got something stuck there it's been pressing and making it a bit sensitive we'll find out tonight when I floss. I wonder if I'm flossing too hard can you've lost too hard?

No comments: