Sunday, September 01, 2024

September Sunday

Another month Bites the Dust. I woke this morning about 4:00 a.m. and really couldn't get back to sleep. I didn't have to use the catheter or anything and I don't know if it was because I was going to have breakfast with Marc Anthony at least this morning and possibly my granddaughter as well and I doubt that was the reason though it could be. I woke up thinking about quiche. Earlier Saturday I had talked with Janet upstairs at the coffee shop about quiche and some quiche with eating last week at the coffee social. It's been a long time since I made cheese and I kind of like it making it anyway and of course I love to eat quiche all kinds of quiche. But I have some eggs and I have some frozen broccoli pieces plus I have an onion and cheese I think I have everything I really need to build such an item I just don't know if I have time. Maybe time stop the issue baby it's just a matter of well. If I did get to make some quiche I would get one of those rolled out or rolled up boxes of pie dough already made you just have to unroll and put it in your pie dish and I just have to figure do I cook the pie dough before I do the quiche or do I do the key pour it into the pie dough then cook it all at one time I can't remember to be honest with you. I may end up examining any videos that might be out there for building quiche. I don't think it's going to be anytime soon before I build a quiche but you never know. I think tomorrow the holiday, I'm going to put the roast on. Then I'll have roast beef and vegetables for the rest of the week. And can I share something with you, I would say 90% of the reason I'm building this or cooking this roast is to use the horseradish that I have bottles of for some reason. I had some steak with the horseradish later last week but I forgot how much I do enjoy the hot herb or whatever it is. I have the ingredients that I could put together a broccoli cheese onion quiche maybe something I could do for next weekend after all it is September.


My son works tech support for a major computer type company in the area here and he's got over to Apple systems because a lot of the people where he works have apples and so he wanted to be checked out on how to work with them. So, when I got the option to have a Apple laptop I would just wait until I met with Mark too do the transfer or to get it going or whatever you have to do. So I took the tablet with me to the breakfast this morning and Mark did an Adderall job of check it out the tablet as well as almost getting it up and running. He's being stopped because we needed to have a password developed and we did that but then we have to have the system tied into a internet provider so that the tablet will work. We got we almost got it going but we're stifled because I had to have the password for my provider and I don't have it. I'm not sure what I'm going to do there should be a relatively easy way to defeat the password protection system on the tablet. I don't know how aggressive I can get or even want to get to do this but I would certainly like to have the Apple tablet functional and see how this might be easier to use- - as Apple systems are supposed to be - - as well as giving me more storage areas to keep my block submissions.

No comments: