Sunday, September 15, 2024

Sunday's sediments

 This after 9:00 p.m. on Sunday night. That used to not be late for me that used to be just an indicator that I still had a lot of time left for the Sunday which also meant a lot of time left at the end of the weekend but anymore 9:00 p.m. means it's getting close to bedtime. I know I've talked a lot about how hard it is for me to go to bed before 12:00 midnight and it's true I just can't seem to get everything together and hop in bed by an earlier time. I guess I could try it but the problem I have is that if I go to bed late there's a better chance of me sleeping through the night and getting some decent sleep Plus waking up at a relatively decent time in the morning. I go to bed earlier then I wake up earlier. Last night's not a good example but I went to bed at 12:00 roughly and was awake at 3:30 a.m. which I've been doing a lot lately. I'm wondering on this particular situation yesterday was Saturday of course and I've already got my 200 minutes of the week recorded so I didn't necessarily work out on the arm bike. But I'm also thinking that I really rely those workouts to help Tire me out which helps me sleep through the night and maybe a little bit later so I wake up around 5:30 or 6:00 a.m. which seems a lot better for me. Even though I was awake early this morning I got through the day okay with no problems to speak of. I didn't work out today either I'm just hoping the significant sleep deficit that I have going with me right now will give me the ability to sleep late tomorrow morning so I can get up around 6:00 and be ready for my morning staff when she shows up to get me going for the day. This has been a pretty decent weekend for me I did coffee yesterday morning this morning I had breakfast with my son and then later in the day went to the movies. I have something to tell people tomorrow if and when they asked me what I did this weekend. I know that makes me a bit weak feeling that I've got to tell people that I actually did something over the weekend but it makes me feel good that I have something to tell them. I'll leave out the fact that I came home and watched movies on Netflix the rest of the day. 


I found out this morning that my granddaughter is having some health issues. They could be serious I'm a little concerned. This is the first grandchild that I've been aware of having medical issues. I have not had a chance to visit with her yet regarding these issues I'm just waiting to see what the doc said and all that kind of stuff. I hope it's nothing it's something that just kids go through. But still makes me a little concerned…

No comments: