Friday, September 06, 2024

Movie and chicken





 It seems that the more rest I get are sleep the more tired that I am at the end of the day. I actually got about six and a half hours sleep last night. Woke up at 3:15 to go to the bathroom and then forced myself back to sleep two hours later I didn't feel too groggy but did feel a little sleepy here and there during the day I went to the movies this afternoon and it was all I could do to keep awake during part of the movie. It's so easy to not offer me but in the big dark room by myself and just a big screen going on and on. I was late going to the movies, I went to Beetlejuice just so I could say that I've been there and saw what it was all about and that was not impressed at all with the show but like I said I went to a late viewing probably around 2:30 or 3:00 in the afternoon just because I need to wait around and tell my friend brought me over a chicken and green bean dinner. He prepared the chicken a certain way somehow split it open and flatten it out then I think grilled it up it tasted great the same with the beans they were green beans with pretty large bacon bits in it. He brought it over in the afternoon before I went to the movies. I don't know if he wanted me to eat it then he didn't stay but the Beast was still hot when he brought it over all wrapped up in tin foil and such as were the beans. I quickly put them in the refrigerator then went out and caught the bus down to the movie house. It really must have taken a lot of work to do this chicken at least it seemed like it would have done that taking a lot of work if I had done in the chicken but I forget how functional able bodies are. They don't think anything of doing a task in a few minutes to an hour or so that would take me like a whole day to accomplish I forget how functional most of the world is.


Today was the first real day that Beetlejuice Beetlejuice is playing. I was amazed at how many theaters or venues inside the one theater was playing the the movie. I have to confess I was not very impressed with this movie a lot of noise and a lot of movement but I didn't see greatness in this film. I felt it was almost like some kid trying to outdo himself. A lot of noise, a lot of color and a lot of sleight of hand. I had difficulty following who is who in the zoo with all the different actors. I was glad when the movie finally exhausted itself I know I was exhausted.


I made a plate full of chicken and beans tonight for dinner. Threw it in the microwave nuked it for a few minutes and it was really quite good. I don't know if it would have been any better if I'd eaten it when he brought it over but it's a whole chicken flattened out waiting to be eating.

No comments: