Friday, September 20, 2024

Friday night fizzle

 I've been cruising through some messaging posts and other posts that I find out my feed when all the sudden I found one for my dentist. I was really shocked actually but I clicked on and went to the profile and found a lot information that I'm kind of glad that I found out before I really stuck my foot in my mouth. The biggest thing I found out that he's a raving Trump supporter I would never have thought that. I don't mean that disparagingly but still trump! I thought he was smarter than that but then I realized he is a dentist which means that's a high probability that he'll also be a republican which means he would be a Trumper. I just never worked it all the way through before. I really like the guy too my dentist not Trump but I don't know how to relate to him now. I suppose that all the safest way to relay just not to bring up anything at all to do politically. Maybe I should transfer all of my dentist appointments till after November and we know what the election is going to yield. That's okay I've been waiting for a while for my tooth area to heal up where he's built up the gum so that if we ever go there Step of putting in the fake tooth I'll have a good foundation to work with. He did the foundation work for four or five months ago now and I'm surprised he hasn't called me in to finish the job. Now that I've learned to live without the tooth that was pulled I'm doing okay. I was afraid I was going to not be able to chew anything but I'm actually able to substitute one tooth for another tooth and it's not quite as nice as having a grinder but I'm shredding and tearing quite well to the point that at least I'm able to feed myself or eat by myself without having to puree my food or grind it up first. Now I don't know if I want to go ahead with the procedure I feel kind of bad because he gave me such a hot deal cuz he knew of my self pay for almost everything situation. That really sounds like he was going out on a limb for me and I do appreciate that but why you like to get myself more thousands of dollars in debt if I'm getting by all right unless of course I'm doing damage to my remaining teeth by having them do all the work that the one molar used to take care of It's A Hard call.


I took myself out to lunch today for those specific reason except that it was Friday and I felt like I needed a change of pace. I went to this place called verges they used to be not far from where I worked for a long time there in South Salt Lake. They were a great place they had super fish the best fish that almost ever tasted. Then they moved out too Taylorsville and adopted a full menu and they no longer have the fish as good as it used to be kind of bugs me out. The biggest trouble I have of going out to eat is that unless I'm with somebody else they always give me way too much food and there's always leftovers and I really don't have any way to transport them back to my apartment without making a giant mess. Today I ordered two hard shell tacos and tater tots made a total mess of the floor when the hard shell tacos tend to explode when I bite down on them and the broken Taco goes everywhere. It was a nice but messy lunch I was glad to get back to the apartment and start pumping my bike my arm bike …

No comments: