Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Exhausted

 Another long day- - maybe it wasn't so long as much as the weather in the early morning makes it feel like a long day. I had to pee around 4:30 and of course never got back to sleep and then it was raining pretty bad almost to the point where I took off but finally stopped right before I had to leave for the bus. I guess it's the equivalent weather the cool weather that wears me out perhaps probably more than anything. I really didn't do that much I just went into the city did my meeting stopped at Taco time and took the bus home rather than coming home on the train. I think I didn't feel like taking the trip from State Street over to the to the train there was threats of rain all this afternoon and the chilly wind that went along with it. I'm sure the temperature didn't get below 50° the temperature just seemed cool. I kind of had a hood with me that I had wrapped around my shoulders which provided me enough warmth to doze off on the bus. I spent the day following that just hanging around the apartment and then after the news I decided to just zone out the evening doing a Spider-Man movie which got me to here. Somewhere in there also I did my arm bike for 60 minutes so that's probably why I feel more exhausted than usual. I wear my stocking cap today it sure sign of change of the seasons. It felt pretty decent getting back into my quasi winter form. I don't know if I need another hoodie I've got so many of them laying around already. I want to find some kind of a blanket or something for this cold weather this coming winter since I still plan to wear shorts all the way through as I've done the last couple of years.


I really love the technology that we have now. When I was on the bus I decided to check my emails of course I had a notification from Regal the movie company that there was a problem with my membership. I have a membership with the Regal unlimited program. I think I've written about this before but for 20 bucks a month I go to as many movies as I want usually not really much more than four but I'm doing better. Anyway, I think one of my lost cards like33 credit or bank cards was tied to my account and when I had to change them again a few months ago I probably didn't update the Regal folks so now I have to call somebody and visit with somebody to let them know that I'm still interested in the program. I think all I have to do is go into the program and trade out cards for active card and then I should be good to go. I think I'll save this task for tomorrow. Wednesday I have a free day which would be fantastic. The cold front is moving out so no more rain and the temperature is not going to be hot by any means but temperature won't be too cold either…

No comments: