Monday, February 10, 2020

Military Grade!





In truth I have not really used my cell phone, my new cell phone by Samsung galaxy S10+, much back all. Still trying to get used to the new ring and pick up phone calls. It's so nice to have cell networks and phone calls I can answer when the phone rings. It seemed with the other phone my Moto I could never pick up incoming calls. I always had to call the caller back. I really have becoming a clich̩ of an old person. However, that's not about to change. I've been really careful with my new cell phone. Cell phone itself is very light (weight much lighter than before) and slick or slippery. In fact I've dropped it once already. Luckily I was in the bedroom and the carpet caught the phone .I would've just wept had I dropped the phone and cracked the screen. Don't laugh, I've come close to doing this before. Not only dropping the phone but running over the phone in my heavyweight power chair. Not only have I destroyed cell phones as well as tablets. Even with this knowledge I elected not to take the coverage of the immediately replace your cell phone should I lose it, destroy it or whatever for a small fee per month plus like 100 bucks for the service! Come Рon that's the whole point of insurance, what you have to pay 100 bucks when I need to use the service?okay getting carried away sorry.

Anyway, DD knows this that is always looking out for my benefit and have I mentioned how great a researcher shares? Anyway, she found this great device that slips over your cell phone and adds another layer of protection. Not only that but it's actually got some features that will allow me to use the buttons on the side so much easier. Since my limited and function as a major issue when trying to work any small item. She brought over the casing the day, it's hard durable plastic it says “military grade” I love this phrase I try to find anything that pertains to me in “ military grade”. I would even get a power wheelchair and “military grade” if I thought I could get one. Actually, the first Moto I got was supposedly military grade and must admit it took me a bit more to destroy than the other cell phones. The cell phone case also has this great little device which allows you to stand the phone up and communicate or read our watch movies or whatever. This device totally increases the power of the cell phone. And you know it's really pathetic is that I did not want it when DD first told me she got protective device. The describe her she read from it sounds like cell phone device was something booked on your belt which would make me look like a total geek. I should not even worry about that since I am. Like so many things DD knows best.

DD brought the cover over today and installed it on my cell phone. I loved it and its military grade and the cover, I totally believe this protection will greatly add to the life and usability of my new cell phone. I was worried because I got one of those buttons that you glu on the back of your cell phone which popsout and allows you to slide your fingers around it is another barrier against dropping the phone. Even with the protective coating or cell phone package I can put my button on the back of the cell phone. Totally excited. Now, I just need someone to call me…

No comments: