Sunday, September 13, 2020

Patience Is A Virtue

 

Image

I'm getting concerned. Remember that risk I talked about last week or week before when I ordered the Picasso, “Blue Nude”? I've been very patient because I knew there is probably an issue with mailings in the Covid everything us, hoping since the Picasso was coming by UPS they would be able to meet their prediction of arrival. I must say in all the mail-order I've done UPS has always been extremely accurate as to when product would arrive. However, this time seems to be an issue. My artwork supposedly was to be hereby September 11. It was a no-show and I did not receive any notifications of the door that they might have tried to deliver. As I said I haven't really worried about the artwork until now when it's three or four days late. I actually went to the website where one can track the progress of their order and there was nothing outstanding as far as it being late or anything. It basically just said the package was in process with no further information. I have to acknowledge that the fact that we are in the middle of a worldwide pandemic as well as major fires raging across this country that perhaps, just perhaps my order has run into some “bumps”. I'm okay with this it is this got me a bit curious and a bit gun shy on ordering anything more expensive like I'm planning to do. After all losing $20 worth of an art is not like dropping $100 bill and losing that piece of art. I'll just back away and hone my patience skills and hope that my image will be here in the week to come. Had to stop watching the 5 o'clock news for fear seeing burned out UPS trucks. The computer tracker indicates that my art is in Salt Lake area even though the last space that it acknowledged was in 84107 which is mild ZIP Code which worries me a little bit but like I said let the system work.

No comments: