Saturday, September 19, 2020

Rat Dogs, Wandering Cats And Early Morning Delights in Bullet-Ville

 


It's still the weirdest thing to me about how worked animals or support animals are welcomed into senior housing projects like the one I live at. The most convicts me of prick which of not can argue with of all but current sick and tired of all these little beasts. In defense of the owners I must admit that for the most part the animals are well taken care of, fed and maintain a daily basis. I don't begrudge the fact that, living at the end of the hall, next to the exit door outside I hear the electronic doors open and shut as the pet owners take their beats out for morning bathroom break. We probably start around 4:15 AM and then basically continue all day long. My next-door neighbor had her own little dog which I kind of think she kind of killed just because she was in no way to take care of little beast. Once the beast is put to sleep she took a six-week break and now has a cat. I think she defaulted to a cat because they're less maintenance oriented. Essentially, just leaving the door open a crack in the feline comes and goes as it wishes as cats do. It'll be interesting once the temperatures drop is no longer advantageous to keep your patio door open a crack what the poor beast will have to deal with. Luckily for me, the cat is not really, to my knowledge, spend much time in my area. I usually just hiss or sometimes throw something and the cat goes away. I wish I had some images some of the poor cats and dogs here at the apartment complex. Maybe I'll take some images later on reposting to this blog entry.


But truly interesting is that one of the residents of our apartment complex has felt a little bad about all the people having to basically stay in place in their apartments. She actually thought she'd seen a lot of folks with tears in their eyes because of all the isolation, political unrest and social anarchy happened in this country. So, she is put together some sort of animal cat and dog show later on this month. And oddly she wants me to officiate the operation explaining that people tend to accept whatever I say as an authority. I don't know if I believe that, but if it makes her feel better to have me adjudicating the beasts all do it. I don't know if this event will actually even take place because it seems that all over Salt Lake County the Covid virus is having a come back and we all might be sequestered into our apartments by that time. I just thought it ironic of all the people who chose me to officiate. We will see.


This morning had just woken up around 4:15 AM and was debating whether or not to catheterize myself are just wait out the morning until it was time to get up which of them in about two hours. Knowing that with a semi-full bladder I would never get back to sleep when all of a sudden I hear pop pop pop pop I wasn't sure but I pretty much felt ultra gunshots then about 30 seconds later I hear sirens all would seem pretty close to my apartment complex. You hear the sirens coming close of also. I figured an incident that happened somewhere nearby but as of this morning I had not heard anything on local NPR news broadcast than later the local news morning show at 7 AM. I just thought it was kind of weird but I do and have always maintained I do live in bullet Ville…

No comments: