Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Stop Hoarding

 



It was the start of another rocky day as my belt person was late significantly late like 90 minutes late. For one reason or another the power shut off to her neighborhood and she overslept. (Begin to feel like a grade school teacher and filter all these different excuses that come out of their little mouths). It's okay it's not like I'm angry or anything. I met a point in my life where luckily I don't have to be anywhere to any specific time. However, I do like getting up getting dressed and be able to go somewhere if an fact I want to do that. However, she did show up and we got the job done plus give a great job of cleaning up the apartment while waiting on me finish my shower.


Immediately traditionally have on Tuesdays is becoming less and less permanent. We had part of the meeting yesterday and we were supposed to finish the meeting (over the phone) sometime today. I however checked in with the office load know that I need to go out and get some things done. And again, anything that I do I don't need to do exactly right now but it's a good excuse to put the pressure on people and give them the illusion that your time is valuable after no one else to me. I saw last night that the state as released by pension for October. Not that I Have to wait for the check to be deposited to go on with my life but it's just nice to know that the new monies in and I give myself permission to go out shopping. Last week as I was out shopping at the end of the month I was at my Walmart and noticed a whole roll of Clorox bleach and bathroom spray. I've been trying to get my hands on a bottle of this for at least three months, oddly since the coronavirus took over the world. It was then I first noticed I could no longer get my hands on the spray when my own health person requesting that I did more Clorox spray is running out. I went to my regular store up on the corner and it was just Tumbleweed city. I thought this was weird even more so when I went to other markets and it was missing from their shells as well. I just got some regular Clorox and forgot about the situation until recently. My cleaning person again has requested spray and I myself am interested in getting the spray. I did look online but seems on questionably expensive and I noted this morning when I was checking that there is a sign on the website said “… Not currently available check back”. Anyway like I said last weekend I saw at Walmart shelves just backed with the spray I wish that I'd pick them up then figuring out have more than enough time for my money came in. Stupid me. This afternoon I went up to Walmart to do the shopping specifically to pick up the Clorox spray and the shelves were empty. They look like a stampede that gone through and take in everything with them. My frustration acquired some poor manager guy and asked what happened was it my imagination or did all the also spray disappear? He chuckled and said it was not your imagination the shelves were stocked with that item but invariably come back a couple hours later it's all gone. He says this happens to three times a week when his deliveries,. The stock the shelves that people come and just hord the materials away. The manager says people are still spooked about the virus And the see the Clorox sprays the best defense. I get that that's what I believe to want people share a little bit…

No comments: