Sunday, September 27, 2020

Training Leaves

 



I spent the morning – – actually have spent the whole day halfheartedly cleaning up the apartment. As I indicated yesterday Annette texted me early yesterday morning indicating her car would not start and she would have to cancel our regulars Saturday housekeeping session. This was okay, not a problem only I think the nonworking vehicle excuse was just that, an excuse, I think the girl got lucky with her Friday date and good for her. We been doing this to our Saturday session all for about 10 weeks now. Annette keeps the place pretty much go up When she does the house maintenance on top of my regular bathroom care three times a week. So the unit stays fairly will put together unless I have a day like yesterday where I capsized the whole container of cut watermelon to the kitchen floor. Cabinets encounters have become pretty much a disaster to. However, I must admit after writing all that, I kind a like the break too let the girl have her fling. I'm enjoying my day. I can certainly remember my days when I would get lucky enough to have enough romance to cause me to call in to the office “sick” and enjoy the day of playing hooky from the job. This of course happen very seldom that always seemed a bit monumental when the occasion occur.


Seasons are changing now. I kind of think autumn is kind of late this year. My little tree across the way, which is become a big tree now amazingly, seems late changing into her autumn outfit. I first noticed a few days ago to little leaves on the tree have turned and that's all. I thought perhaps a day or two bigger difference in more would change but not yet. The winds this morning held a chill, and open the patio door as I usually do on Sunday mornings but ended up closing. A couple hours later and even turning on my little heater next to my computer. The clear skies in the bright sun is a bit deceiving. I'm content with staying in clean up my apartment and enjoying these autumn days…

No comments: