Friday, June 24, 2022

Friday Night and Russian Doll

 



I almost went to the movies this afternoon. I even made a big deal about going to the movies talking to what am I friends here at the apartment complex out in the common area. I told her I felt the need to go to the movies just because I felt idea to be doing something. After she left to do whatever she needs to do I left to find out the movie times so I could catch the appropriate bus in somewhere between their the time I got to my apartment I totally deflated the movie balloon. Of course stayed in tried to read my book and productively rode my arm bike and listened to my afternoon radio show. That was my day essentially. I still feel a little guilty for not going to the movies but weirdly my butt started hurting later in the afternoon which is kind of new. I now seriously believe that if I'd gone to the movies I will cost a lot of rocking on my hip which could've done some damage in the respect of decubitus source. I'm not saying that my decision not to go to the movie was intervention of a higher power to save my ass but sure seems to be something. Actually, I slept fairly well but didn't get near enough sleep and I think I felt groggy on top of everything else which made the decision to ditch the movies a little easier to make.


I know was totally my imagination this morning when I woke for the 2nd and 3rd time there was light coming through my windows. I knew about what time it was. I also knew it was not as light this morning as it was yesterday morning by just a fraction. Now, I do that sounds totally ridiculous but I think my inner self was telling me were pressed summer solstice on our way to winter now in their losing the light one day at a time. This may have flavored my whole day knows… Who cares? Why goal is to enjoy each day that I can for as much as I can. I envy those people who can lay down take a nap and then time of the day. I mean I could but it would mean a lot of energy not only laying down taking the nap but getting later and my chair back into my life. I suppose it would be significantly easier if our totally undress which means it again getting dressed all of which is just not worth the energy so I stay up trying to catch a few winks here and there when I lay my chair down to remove the pressure of my bottom but sometimes is just not enough. After a dinner of 2 cheese balls, a strip of watermelon and Chinese noodles I watched the end of the series or the 1st season of Russian Doll . I totally enjoyed the series and now realize there is a season to available which I think I will start this evening. I'm just too tired to do anything else…

No comments: