Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Searching for Top Gun

 



It was unseasonably cool today, not so bad that I had to wear long sleeves but I must admit that I was uncomfortable wearing short sleeves. You should do more of those preppy things and worn something around my neck in case I need to use it to feel warm. The sunshine however that makes a big difference to matter what and a cool breeze enough so that I decided I would head out for a movie just because I could. Sometimes wonder at my depths of irresponsibility by simply sliding into. Not sweeping the floors as much so should, not keeping up with the floor sweeping and dishes in kitchen in general which includes the refrigerator which is a disaster. A drop enough things in the “coldbox” to make me look pathetic. I'm really don't have to make some decisions around here which I'm afraid is going to have to be start looking for a real live cleaning person again. I know said that million times now and you are all quite tired of it but I'm going to really do it this time. So, having said that I decided to go to the movies. I saw that there is a 12:05 PM showing of Top Gun Maverick, the feature is going to the other day and something happened electrical and the projector or whatever stopped and never came back on. I figure today make up for that and finish watching the movie. I want to do the early on which was at 12:05 PM. It is interesting ride got there on time and then this myself up with bad thinking. They do this thing at the movies released at the regal theater I go to. When I got to the theater the time they had listed for Top gun was later than what I've seen on my cell phone so instead I ended up going to Dr. Strange in the Multi-Universe. It was only afterwards that I realize that had I gone down further on my cell phone I would've seen other listings which is what I saw initially when I decided to go to the movies. And there was 12:05 PM I could be seen Top Gun. I did watch the complete Dr. Strange all over again which was not bad but as all movie doubt the time I was done and didn't want to stay for another movie experience. I'm just don't have the kids top gun later this week.


Psychologically speaking feeling a lot better. I think once I made the decision to put the book away that I was reading I started feeling better. Luckily for me I picked up another movie about the same time as us finishing the 1st of the trilogy in question which seems kind of interesting. I can't remember the title right now but something like Life After Life I only read a few pages last night before tumbling into sleep . The volume is kind of entertaining it is chick-lit, which I should've realized when I saw the front cover of 2 roses on top of each other but that's okay because they, romantic. I don't know if I try to hide it but I don't necessarily flaunt it either. The book is kind of interesting keeps my interest that's the best you can do…



No comments: