Saturday, June 04, 2022

Happy Eggroll

 



I find that I really fighting the urge to just sit back and do nothing all day except read are some other low-impact activity aside from my workouts. I reiterated numerous times that I don't feel a need to go out just to go out but in that same thing I must confess that I feel about you something to report back to wherever I visit with come Monday or Tuesday on the weekend doings. So, in that vein I decided to accept southbound after I cleaned up a little bit of the kitchen after I made breakfast for myself.


Very little sun today, lots of clouds and wind in fact I felt like the whole sky was to rip open any minute and drench the the earth that didn't happen. The best part was that even though the day looked miserable it was quite nice temperature wise very pleasant about 80°. So, to have a place to go I decided I would go to this weird little Vietnamese restaurant and get an order of eggrolls you know the huge ones2 of these which are normal hors d'oeuvres could actually make a full meal. I really want to order a couple of these to go back home to eat on the weekend especially tomorrow since it is Sunday. I promise joint couple weeks ago when I was wandering around Deseret industries when I was roaming around that area. I have a wholemeal which I thought would be cheap since it was lunch but it was expensive but it was great food wise and I wanted a reason to go back.


When I go to these restaurants I find their menus so weird. I like the fact that they publish images of their food offerings. However, the images probably intimidate me even more than the written word. I wish I had the courage to order some of this stuff I'll bet it's really good especially the large bowls of soup I bet are really good. I had a little sticker shock when I ordered my eggrolls. For 2 roles the price the price is $8.50 or there about. I made myself look like I knew that's what it was going to be and I was glad I'll be goinghome to eat. I greedily grab the Styrofoam “coffin” neatly wrapped up in the white plastic bag and headed out the door.


I was pleased when I finally got to the bus stop to see that my bus was almost at the stop. My eggrolls end were hot and smelled delicious even though I bet it had been more than than 15 minutes since I left the restaurant. In fact the egg rolls still warm when I got home. I on a roll for lunchand I'm saving the other to have with the white rice I cooked earlier this week and the New York State I had yesterday or the other half of the steak. So I figured today was a success. Not only did I have a meal that I really love is able to get out of the apartment on my Saturday with the low-level adventure going to the restaurant and taking me out to eat…

No comments: