Wednesday, June 01, 2022

Pre-Summer Thoughts

 It's a cliché but true difference between yesterday and today is the difference of night and day. Today actually felt like summer outside, sitting in the sun reading my novel and just enjoying the day. I felt relaxed and at ease knowing that I sent the letters on their way for the month. It looks like the planters are coming down, the reader will remember I posted last week about the stress and commotion brought about by the two planters which traditionally have been open to residents of the apartment complex wanted to garden. Well, there are always a couple of residents would try to control and direct the project. Well it sounds like administration is not enough. I tried to intervene from the corporate/Board of Directors point of view but that didn't carry any weight. I came away from the meeting understanding the frustration of management and I guess supporting their decision. I still remember waiting all summer for my one tomato to ripen you have the fruit stall at the last moment. It certainly ended my desire to have my hands on dirt. I'm afraid this is going to be a short entry to the blog today. I have not done anything to speak of but then again it's only 15 minutes after 6 PM a lot can still happen this day…

No comments: