Sunday, June 26, 2022

A Role In The Park

 


I think I have gone over this before to some degree but when I work out on my arm bike alike to listen to podcasts usually from NPR. This allows me to do my work out and not be totally focused on the time on trying to cover during that work out. Yesterday, I was kind of busy somehow didn't get a chance to do my regular work out until late like really late like about 9 PM late but I was able to work it in. I was listening to a podcast almost by mistake but it was pretty interesting about the secret perceptive world of animals. Love the stuff I was kind of aware but had never contemplated until the author of this book was interviewed while I worked out. In short the guy talked about everything from insects to upper level mammals besides humans back and since other complete spectrums broadcast by almost everything. Talked about the pathetic adequacy of the human and their inability to access so much of this information that other animals and things have access to the podcast was kind of mind blowing. I don't know if I would buy the book but I will certainly listen to that podcast again.


Sunday morning I'm up and dressed and ready to go. It's a beautiful morning the doors [here some weird broadcast kind of thing coming from the park next door. I usually just hang around the apartment, do puzzles or whatever until it's time to go to the restaurant to be to meet the kids. Today thought I'd go and hang out in the park to see what was happening. Whatever was it was over and done by the time I got to the park. There are few people in the park some walking around some working out doing morning stuff. I decided I would just sort of role around for a while look for some images to take my knows I might get lucky and find something really interesting. I was just sort of following the sidewalk and off the sidewalk in the rear part of the park I noticed a dog with a couple of people that look like hobos sitting alone trying to be inconspicuous. All the sudden the little dog goes bananas. It's actually a midsize black-and-white dog. The charges me barking at springs out while the hobos uselessly try to call them back but it's a no go. The dog keeps its distance but barking. Of course, I feel singled out and not knowing exactly why except I kept thinking about the podcast and maybe I've got some sort of signal broadcasting from myself that the dog can sense it is going to protect his humans at all cost. It's hard for me to shake the notion that maybe I'm corrupt and evil inside that something these beasts can recognize her sense or maybe I broadcast out unknowingly. I really want to stop and get a picture of the little beast bearing its fangs at me maybe even taken a short video but that moment I just want to get on my way so the little beast which shut up. Which I did and it did and I guess we were both happy. Not every beast has this reaction to me but some do and really makes me wonder if I'm dark inside to the point that little beasts want me out of their part at all cost

No comments: