Saturday, June 11, 2022

Summer Time Afternoon

 



I don't know what I don't know what is happening to me but something seems to be going on and I don't like it. Yesterday, Friday my regular bath and toilet day was a monumental disappointment in fact, the unproductive morning pretty much read the rest of the day. I got through it okay got to be as productive as I wrote about yesterday but today was not stellar.earlier in the evening I tried to get a hold of Melissa my backup home health person's you should come over and do suppository well that did not happen. I slipped fitfully through the night I was afraid I was going to unload my bowels in the bed fortunately that did not happen. I still felt very risky this morning so I put in another text request and Melissa back with me this afternoon came over and we did the job again to no better results except now I know I've tried and there's nothing there. So I should be okay to get through tonight and tomorrow breakfast with Mark and the kids if they come. I still feel a little risk but I think it would be just like but I'm exhausted. I didn't get much sleep last night.


I spent a little time on the house/apartment waiting for Melissa. The new tile which was put on the floor is really nice I like it a lot. It's a little dark and has all kinds of dark marks on the tile which makes it difficult which is dirt which is just markings. I've noticed over the past couple of months there are a number of spots on the floor where items have fallen to the floor and become grounded into the time are least dried-up. This is especially true in the kitchen by the refrigerator and the coffee maker. Besides copy coming to the floor of also tipped over the soy sauce a couple of times throwing “bug juice” all over the floor. I spent some time trying to mop up the messes but this is going to be a lengthy process you have to get a couple of right soaking wet in place right on the culprits let them sit for a couple hours. I know this is my own fault since I have not really gotten a full-time cleaning person. I still intend to do so at some point is not happening right now so I have to take measures.


Following my shower and getting dressed again (I hate getting dressed twice in the same day) I decided it would be a good day to read. I'm reading the 2nd book of this trilogy that I started. It's 1000 pages so I have to give myself some kind of a reading plan, reading significantly every day. This afternoon I got to page 200 and called it a day at least until bedtime. My eyes feel like the falling out of the sockets. If the items were gone from my porch/patio I would read out there but since it's not I still enjoy reading outside and I have found this great little shaded place not far from the dumpsters and with enough protection from the sound that great shade. I get up right next to the wall straight so that folks wanted to go to the dumpster and dumping garbage. I lea my chair and then read. I think I may have read 30 pages this afternoon and that's good for me I'll take it. So now I have somewhere in the area of 800 pages to read. I'm enjoying the book

No comments: