Monday, June 13, 2022

Put The Book Down






I woke to impressive rain this morning, leastways impressive to for this desert state that I live in. actually, I really didn't wake up to the rain is much as I just laid there all night worrying about everything seems like. My worry about the fact that for some reason I'm worried about my older brothers and sisters in the fact that all of us are going to die shortly and some of us probably sooner than others. I'm not trying to drop any bombs are feeling just that I've noticed things are changing with me and I'm worried about things. I need to call my 2 sisters and brother just another voice is you never know when that join might be taken away. I think I will go up around 2 AM about never really got back to sleep I certainly feel it today. Hopefully I am so tired but nothing will keep me awake. I also did but arm bike they think that's part of the problem that I don't do the arm bike on Sundays therefore monies become somewhat difficult to sleep with because of the lack of exercise. Unlike those really tire me out. Also, I'm worried about all the files on my computer and systems programs are involved with out on the Internet that should not be. So I made an effort this morning when I couldn't sleep start closing out all my questionable accounts as well as deleting all my questionable images. It's just best after all and 71 years old maybe 72 can't remember its 71 it's time to be an adult.


This might be too much information but it is my blog, but this morning for the 1st time in like 3 days I had a bowel movement. That wasn't the biggest of the best that certainly took some pressure off lower the lower colon. I felt better all day and that might be something helpful. The other thing that seems to be impacting me or might be keeping me awake at night is the 2nd book of the trilogy am currently reading. I'm finding the material is so violent and the graphic that I let it showing up with me just laying in bed trying to sleep. I don't know what hundred up with the book away but I think the volume really does make me anxious. I recognize the same feelings I had when I was totally involved in that show called 24.I totally enjoyed the series but subject matter was trauma and torture in the Middle East effect of the people of the United States. I finally had to stop watching the series is there just showing too much graphic violence on a global level. I'm thinking perhaps maybe if I put some distance but in the back of my mind I know it's the violence of the volume from the graphic nature of those living in 13th century and what they had to do to survive especially the women.


The rain moved on this afternoon and sunshine is out now. It's not bad if you're new direct sunlight is not too terribly warm the upper 60s nice enough to go out and lay out in the sun in my chair and work on my tan lines…


No comments: