Thursday, June 16, 2022

Heat Up!

 



The heat is back, thank goodness, I'm happy no one else seems to be but that's okay it's nothing new. I certainly cannot hold judgment on folks who can be dreadfully affected by high heat and all that heat brings with it. After all my super talk about looking forward to the heat and enjoying being out in said heat I really didn't do much of anything today except stay in the apartment after a brief coffee social this morning. The social was all right but no donuts so I wasn't too impressed and again I'm the only male so it's kind of boring but I have some friends that show up a regular basis of we chat around our end of the table and that's about it.


Again not to be too graphic about my biological process but during the night I drained about a liter and a half of water which to me, is a huge amount of urine. Mind you that happened over the course of 6 hours I guess the major point I'm making is that I didn't get much sleep. I thought that I did but I usually drink once around 12:30 AM are little later and that usually holds me until I wake up around 530 or 6 AM but there were 2 major drains. So I just pretty much hung out at the apartment when I would get a second wind I tried to sweep up a little bit and clean up here and there trying to bring my apartment back in some form of visibility. Actually my big event of the day was physically grappling with one body lift I purchased oh about 2 years ago if not longer that I had up cannibalizing for the brand-new lift I got from the program at the Independent living Center. I been waiting for my friend and maintenance manager here to come in poll the machines of my patio. Remember from earlier posts that I've had enough and I'm getting rid of the lifts regardless of anyone wants them or not which means I'm sending them to the dump. There still had to be taken through my apartment to the hallway then out to the dumpster. Surprisingly, I was able to get the first lift out with very little problem and now have it in the hallway. I'll rankle somebody up to drag it out to the dumpster sometimes tonight or maybe tomorrow I can get Theodore ,the maintenance guy, to drag the other one out as well as well as the other workout system taking up space on my patio. The biggest benefit I will receive beside being able set out in the patio enjoy the afternoon heat and hang out there during the night which I really enjoy but I'll be able to use my rickshaw the strength of my arms further and increase my respiratory capabilities. Want to sweep up the floor of the patio that may be figure out a way to hose it off and just clean off the cement. I may even want to move a couple plants out there just for the fun of it to have something to play with plant wise. Maybe the biggest reason I want to stuff gone is is a witness to my poor purchased judgments, buying things as for the moment that I never end up using for one reason or another. My defense on the lift however I was able to use parts of it actually parts of both lifts on the one I'm currently using and for that perhaps I don't have to feel so stupid

No comments: