Thursday, June 09, 2022

Cynical, Who Me?





As you know dear reader I hate to get political with this blog. I don't really like politics I think politics is one of this country's biggest problems for a host of reasons to too complicated for me to try to address. In a few minutes 3 major television networks in the country will recovery the hearings of the January 6 attack on the government. I am quite go to and cynical about the whole process and I don't think much is going to come out of the whole monkey show. I can't believe whoever moved the hearings from probably 10 AM to 2 PM to prime time in Salt Lake starts at 6 PM. I mean at this point the whole thing is just is just theater, something to sell toothpaste or whatever is going to fund the broadcast tonight. I'm kind of torn on what to do specially at this apartment complex where everyone thinks this whole thing is just tragic. If I don't watch the proceedings sure nothing but fisheye stairs from my neighbors. If I did watch proceedings to die of boredom is not anxiety brought about by stupidity of not only the political revelers of January 6 what of our nation/telecommunications industry that is taking great delight in broadcasting the proceedings. Either way I lose. I'm half tempted to choose one of the Marvel movie offerings from the Disney Channel and zone out to the colors and scripts of the movies.


Today along Wasatch front temperatures of arc like 91° which is wonderful at least for me. Of course everybody else is panicking about how hot it is, how dangerous it is and what are going to do in total problems through a little dogs are just not going to make it – – oh, if that were true but it's not. Of course little beasts will get preferential treatment they always do, yapping their little heads off. We have a couple more 90° plus days before a cold front wanders through the middle of this weekend. Possible thunderstorms just maybe a little rain I doubt that will experience either. I'm not sure what I'm going to do except for sure wear a cap iffter sundown I am going to be out and about. There's a couple movies I would like to see the regal theater where I have a special deal. I haven't really used the night ride since I have been at this apartment complex. I was thinking it might be fun to do some night movies and enjoy the after after hours heat. I have to admit I kind of like the excitement and what goes on after the sun goes down. Management here at the apartment complex is finally prepared the gate to the bus stop. My remote will not work on the repaired machinery which operates and opens and closes the gate. All have to surrender my remote to the maintenance guy tomorrow and have them program the device or just exchange my device for one that works. However, with the last couple months since the back gate is not worked I've gotten used to driving my chair around the either the south parking lot or go to the to the front door. It's not a big deal either way sure nice to come through that gateway is working…

No comments: