Saturday, June 24, 2023

Hot Zupe



It wasn't terribly hot today but it was hot low 80s for sure what kind of day. I hadn't talked with my coffee drinking buddies (right now there's just 2 of us who are somewhat active. Early this morning I noted she had texted me to see if I was going but that was 9 hours earlier./She picked up the message immediately and we're going to meet at the usual time from 9:30 AM. This meant that I had to get up and get going because I'm never sure anymore of what my abilities are going to be. Once again I blame the chair but it can't all be the power chairs fault. I am getting older but not so old today that I couldn't make the transfer which was actually pretty good. I scuttled off to the kitchen for some cold coffee to get me going in the bathroom for shave and drain the bladder. I was totally Pleased that I was able to get my shorts On with very little effort – – took little work as easy as it used to be is able get the shorts on and I didn't even try the shoes. I knew that would be a no go. I feel pretty blessed to have a supportive coffee facility that I knew would not worry about my feet being bare.


I think myself while I was out today at this little Asian joint I wrote about a couple weeks ago. I tried something new that I've been putting off a long time a soup dish calledPho. This is kind of funny but now the mouth of healing is much more sensitive to painthe 1st couple days. I wanted something easy to eatI figured that soup with noodles would be my best bet. The noodles in this soup are much like the noodles chicken noodle soup. So always surprised At the size of the bowel that soup comes in. Space I'm never ordered this for myself I didn't know what to expect. I did order spicy and the person looked at me funny to the order anyway they also got theMystery meat which I think was beef and spam the soup was so spicy I was thrown in the fits of coughing. I tried to eat with chopsticks with Julie worked to a certain degree as well as finally going for the fork and so little Asian spoon that allows you to get lots liquid with each scoop Into the broth which is full of green onions, and a host of other spices dedicated to eliminating the white aggressor race, I even brought The left over soup home there was about half of the order left. I should enjoy the soup tomorrow..


Still having a lot of problems with bladder infection I guess I'll have to go back in which a sure something I do not want to do but I'm betting it's amazingly so I am not peeing my pants everywhere I go…


No comments: