Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Solstice!

 

Summer Solstice



I just hate losing data– – Just dictated a pretty decent paragraph only to have my system seize up And have to perform a radical system reboot. Sometimes you just have to let it go, reboot start over and pray That the system is not seize up again. I thought the problem was that reason given out on the keyboard and I spent 20 minutes looking for AA batteries I know that I have but I couldn't find them anywhere So I flipped the board over and pushed the batteries that were currently in the keyboard firmly in place and what you know the system took off. I'm still going to get a new set of batteries for backups.


I have spent another long day out and about On the transit authority and back to the medical center for a 2nd medical appointment as many days. I felt a little tired to start because I think I'm not sleeping as good as I should reject blame on my power chair and the broken foot boxWhich does not allow me to get close enough to my arm by so that I might work out entire myself. In fact that's the reason why started working out every day was to not only do my hundred minutes a week but the tire out my body to the point where my body wants to sleep. And I can testify this works! The only problem is now it's Wednesday and usually I am at 180 Minutes and I am at 0 Minutes. I'm becoming a bit concerned because the guy I have to contact is not yet gotten back to me at least that I'm aware. You may have called and left a message but I cannot get my messages another problem. Anyway, I woke about 3 AM this morning we got back to sleep for a little bit before I had to get up. This of course is a dress-up day since imported the physician's office (no Assist Inc. meeting this week). I really would like to go back to sleep but I want to make sure is able to get to the bus of time to make my appointment and I did


I make this appointment a year ago when I was having some urology issues. Had forgotten all about this appointment until computer reminded me before yesterday. My meeting with the Doc/PA went off fairly well.I told him I had no issues currently which may bit of a lie. I think I've got an infection just because I'm having that sensation of having appeal time when I know there's no juice to pee. So I got out of there only having to make an appointment for a year from today. I have wet my pants A couple times, only dribbles but enough to stink like an old man, Grrr! I may have to go back in but I'm going to hold off as long as possible.


I finally got home and started my wash it was pretty late about 4:30 P.m. and finally finished about 8 PM. Of course the meantime while this was going on I cooked a steak and a potato, And Entertained Lissy as she made my bed. I had trouble last night trying to urinate into my bag through my catheter part of the problem or the new pads I've been using. Go back to my top-of-the-line good pads much more absorbent and expensive but I'm worth it.


It's late after 9 PM and I don't know if I'm going to fold Clothes tonight Or wait till tomorrow. I still have to put away steak dinner and finished posting this document


No comments: