Saturday, June 10, 2023

Touched By An Angel

 


Saturday morning and I made it to the coffee shop in time to meet up with my friend Janet who lives upstairs. It seems like the Saturday morning coffee group is just boiled down to she and I that's okay. It's just the 2 of us see the table of everybody else that shows up for Saturday morning coffee. We have a couple of folks here who keep saying they want to be part of the group but they either forget or have something else going on I guess and maybe 9:30 AM is just too early which I find hard to believe but still.


I need to get out to the market are to Walmart or someplace bigger than the regular market, I need to find his shoes. I want to blame it on the shoes I do have a pair have a pair of shoes of been wearing for 6 or 8 months now that on the left shoe I have the back broken down so badly they won't stay on my feet. The right shoe I can usually get along pretty well if I type my Velcro straps up tight enough. My feet but recently I've been spasming my feet right out of shoes. This morning is a great example. To be honest I had a bit of a struggle getting my shoes on. I toyed with the idea that I would go barefoot over the coffee but decided since I had a little extra time to get my shoes on. It took quite a while to get my legs up high enough across my other leg to work my feet into the shoes as best as I could. I think ahead to start over 3 different times when I thought I had my feet in my shoes just to have a spasm and have my shoes fall off. I have finally got a month best as I could and it was time to get over to this coffee shop as I made my way of course the shoe fell off and is trying to reach down and get it in the benefactor showed up a very nice lady who actually put my shoes back on my feet like she knew what she was doing. Like she was a caregiver of some sort but she was even more than that. She took precaution to make sure that she wasn't hurting my legs when she looked them up to put the shoes on she just did everything right and then was gone. Coffee was great and is up in 3 of us from the building and on my way home, at least those of my apartment, I spazzed and my shoe came off. This got me thinking the last time that happened I was working at the access Utah network at the Governors Council and it was the very 1st hints that I had a stenosis. I don't believe I have a stenosis now it's just a guess this user worn out and my chairs really difficult for me to cross my legs with an uncle to get notice of issues soon as I can get the time. But what a nice lady, if I was a person who believe in angels and I do believe in angels to a certain point I would say today was the day I encountered an angel. If it matters this angel is Hispanic but she certainly knew how to lift a leg…

No comments: