Thursday, June 01, 2023

Happy June!

 


Well the coffee social one of okay basically. Kind of strange however there were a lot of people volunteered to assist me after I had already got the thing put together with the help of Jennifer the building manager. Everybody was astounded that I was doing the operation and got it done. I almost got ticked off to get somebody else wants to do it – – management of the coffee klatch more than happy to turn the keys over to him. I thought the decision of the argument made about the guy doing the job. But oh well, what is the job done people have a fairly decent time communicating with each other. I am getting the old feeling of just too many people trying to do one job.


It's hard to believe that it's June 1. Still lots of clouds kind of cool but enjoyable T-shirt weather. Fortunately I had nowhere to go today so I spent most of the day when I had a minute or 2 outside in the common area reading my new Stephen King. So far it's a good read first-person narrative of a young individual dealing with teenage angst and mysterious. This is a big fat it reads pretty fast but I don't think it will take me near as long as I anticipated specially going to the speed I am reading now. Those not world-class reading I sure wish I could write like him though or get into that zone that I know he must get into when he writes. I'm quite envious. There was a time when I could go to the almost get there both my pros and my poetry that quality got up and went. I'm positive and the blame for that nobody life it in its way. That is a piss poor excuse exactly what I felt Happened. Life just got in the way of my productivity. And I don't know if I can get it back (for that sure sounds like a song, the rock ballad probably of the mid-70s or early 70s).


Remember my home health person one of 2 that I have had an automobile accident triggered her right arm? She's been gone now for maybe half a month but she dropped by today to pick up a roll of quarters. I know she is having a tough time and if I can give her a few quarters to wash clothes with and maybe a $5 bill for gasoline what the hell let's forget my another day and who knows maybe I can pick up a little good karma as we. I sure could use it.


Quick update, Irene remember I wrote about here yesterday about her going to the hospital with a broken pelvic or something. I guess he returned from the hospital today I'm surprised. I thought sure she would at least have to spend some time in some kind rehab facility but apparently not. I'm not sure at all but I was not the surprised if she just wanted to face the end here in her own little room and I guess I can appreciate that. It cannot be easy it sure makes you wonder… Makes me wonder

1 comment:

Dianne said...

It was very sad to hear that one of your two Personal Care Assistants got her arm hurt in a wreck. That'd be devastating in her line of work. Hope she's able to get the medical care she needs and can get her feet back under her. Nice of you to help in any way possible.