Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Wednesday Washday



Of course she did not mean to but I think in her precociousness she really didn't think what she was doing. She pulled the tape off my butt rather callously quickly but I think skin came along with it resulted in a bleed on my back side. I don't know how serious this is I'm feeling a little sensitive tonight but that's just usual stuff I think hopefully. But then again I could be in denial. I know though for sure that my skin is getting more and more fragile more like paper they say as you get older not kind of freaks me out. Other than that today's been somewhat interesting. I had an appointment across the street at the dental surgery Wasatch. It was strange cuz when they went to take the stitches out the stitches were gone and in fact what was showing was bone which was not supposed to be. I suppose what happened was the skin which was suture together over the bone area got ripped off somewhere on the line. I felt the knots there for a while then all the sudden they were gone I wasn't sure what had happened. I wish I'd gone in right then. Anyway, Alan seems a little concerned sent me home this stuff to soak my mouth with and with hopes that whatever will happen will happen for the positive and if it doesn't he has to go in and chip out bone to make it smoother something does not sound too appealing. I just hope that I will heal quickly and completely.


Fortunately I did not have to go for treats for the coffee group tomorrow. Chris had been to the market and informed me that she had gotten items for the event which is good for me the less amount of time riding on the chair probably the best for right now. Not much to miss as far as the weather goes it's been cloudy most of the day cooler than I would like. The temperature says 83 but I don't believe it. Perhaps if the sunshine was out it would feel more like 83 °, but as it is I thought about reading outside but it was just too chilly even when I was on the inside of the apartment I had the heater on which is kind of crazy. I was able to dictate a couple letters so that was positive time spent. I'm about halfway done now and I think I should be able to get a lot done by the Dominion day. Hopefully my equipment will run him work properly that I'll be able to get the envelopes printed as well as the letters printed. I feel pretty comfortable that I'll be able to get that taken care of and then get July behind me. I'm tired tonight though I didn't really do much and I really miss my arm bike. Fortunately however I have the wash folded and hung up and put away where it usually resides.


I always say I'll go to bed early but I don't I found that when I do go to bed early I end up getting up early and that's not necessarily what I want at all. Dog go to bed probably at the usual time hopefully sleep better than last night but I'm getting back into the swing of things.


No comments: